So I've been asked by two friends in different social circles to revive this blog. I've thought about it a few times before, when my reason against it was "but you'll just let it go dormant again after a short blaze of activity at the start". But even a flash of light is better than darkness, so here I am.
An undetermined amount of time ago, I was walking through a local branch of hell and found myself in the "intimates" department. Which, in a place like Wal-Mart, just doesn't feel right. Case in point, these panties that make me feel and warm and nauseous inside:
Why is there a mouth on my camel's lips? I feel like someone might get confused.
There's also this pair in blue:
Well, I mean, I guess that pairs wins for better wording. I am still not sure about the face sitting on my pelvic bone. I mean, face-up? Kinda rolled a natural-1 there, didn't you, Cookie Monster?
This last one took the cake, though.
Two things. One: What the hell? Two: I've heard of a mustache ride, but a unibrow ride?
30 June 2015
Found this lovely urn (vase?) in the local antique shop.
But perfection takes time, so please be sure to take a look at the first draft...
Consider purchasing if:
- The Goonies is a favorite film
- You're trying to remove another person's creative inhibitions ("You can't do any worse than this!")
- - You have money to blow and have already ended world hunger with your philanthropic efforts
- - You need something truly unique to smash at a Jewish wedding
- - The ceramic clown hobos and masks on your wall just aren't creeping you out anymore