30 March 2014

Libros

I seem to have an eye for amusing adjacencies on bookshelves. The following photos are doubly diverting, as they were discovered at the same thrift store.



1. It's interesting how prevalent dictionaries are on this shelf. Have printed dictionaries gone the way of the printed phone book? This seems to be a non-issue.

2. After the Tassel is Moved ... there are surely Great Expectations to be realized.



While we're on the topic of tassels, I must confess to the Legacy of My Breast.

In other news, snap a picture of any bookshelves you found (I'll even accept staged shelves that you've constructed with titles at your home library), a quick joke if you'd like, and I'll post it here and maybe even remember to give you credit for it! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving