29 May 2014

Good News, Everybody.

Fact One: PC died about 3 months ago.
Fact Two: Second car out-of-commission for the last 2 months.
Fact Three: I refuse to compose a blog post on a cell phone.

So I've been gone. But I'm still alive and, while my thrifting has dwindled considerably, I still have things to say. Be patient with me over the next few months, as you may see more virtual window shopping than you're accustomed to.

But for today, I don't even plan on window-shopping the Interwebs. Today is about stretching out my fingers and remembering how to type. Fancy new keyboard, Spotify spitting out some pretty nice jams (James Blake). Only problem is that I'm working overnight shifts for the rest of the week, which means I need to jump in the shower right about now.

Rest assured, though. I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving