30 May 2014

These books are golden.

It's been a few weeks (!!) since I hit up the thrift $hop, so this is some old material here. Forgive me if the jokes fall flat; they were funny when I first found them so I guess they aged badly.

Walking through the Children's section of books ("just to observe"), I came across several Golden books. The first featured long-time gay couple Bert and Ernie:

That's where they keep the rainbows.
 I chuckled at the perfection that stood before me and continued to pursue the wares. (Looking back,  I kinda hate that I didn't buy it. Such is life.)

I couldn't have picked a better next title for the purposes of this argument. Hell, I didn't know this one existed.

He'd really rather we didn't talk about it.

Then came a slew of the worst variant of innuendo: puns.

Lying causes 4 out of 5 erections.

How about another?

"She likes it from behind." - John Smith

...

Sorry, I lost myself in that last caption there. Moving on!

Subtitle: "Little Miss Muffett's Tuffett II"
What does a mouse gotta do for a little respect around here?

This one doesn't really fit anywhere. Let me just stick it here.


Zing!

And what's a girl to do with herself while her sailor's away?

Perfectly innocent. Available in 5 colors.

I can't say this is going to be a daily thing yet, because I'm pretty irresponsible when it comes to promoting my own self-interests (through the art of Blog). Robotics are easy because "Everything is Awesome" but I am not quite a die-hard Emily fan. Maybe with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving