14 October 2012

Inane Insanity























I need some help interpreting this shirt. What demographic was Ray-Ban shooting for here? It seems appropriate to organize a poll, given the upcoming Ukranian elections.

Take a look at your two candidates and their platforms.

I PRESENT CAMOUFLAGE SUNGLASSES!

You hear "camouflage" and expect a game of hide-and-go-seek in the rugged wilderness. Not so with me! I defy my purpose, choosing instead to embrace temples of Walmart patrons. 
Never hide when you were clearly designed to accompany a Nascar jacket!

NOW, CONSIDER COREY HART!

You're sure to stand out in the nightclub when your fashion accessory of choice serves no purpose. One-hit-wonders like myself have to take any attention they can get. And in case you're still not confused, check out a list of reasons that I wear sunglasses after the sun sets:
 
 So I can (so I can) watch you weave then breathe your story lines,
So I can (so I can) keep track of the visions in my eyes,
So I can (so I can) forget my name while you collect your claim,
and
So I can (so I can) see the light that's right before my eyes.
You got it made with the guy in shades, oh-no!


Since comments boost my ego much more than email notifications, I am going to refrain from embedding a poll here. Act accordingly if you wish to -- as the youngsters say -- rock the vote. 

1 comment:

  1. That shirt was from Ray-Ban's Colorize campaign ("Never Hide...Colorize")...basically, they took their traditional frames (Wayfarer, Clubmaster, and so on) and put funky prints on them. I remember a couple that reminded me of Warhol, and one that I really liked, reminiscent of Mondrian. I only know this because I worked at an ophthalmologist's office and was a wannabe optician, ha.

    ReplyDelete

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving