05 October 2012

Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! ...


I wish I could say I found this design printed on an orange shirt without a blurb to remove it from Chris Hansen's radar. Not because I'm a fan of molestation (who isn't?) but because it would have made for a much more interesting blog post (I'm...just being honest). So it is with some regret that I share the anticlimactic FRONT of the shirt with you:


Cute shirt, you say. What else could there be to add to a weiner joke? (Another weiner.)

My question here is...how can they top this gag for next year's t-shirt?

Put something between your buns

Everyone's a Wiener at Wienerstock!

...the list continues in your comments below (nudge nudge)


2 comments:

  1. Happiness is a warm kielbasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every August, St. Thomas Aquinas in Indianapolis hosts its annual Sausagefest. You have to wonder how that got started.

    ReplyDelete

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving