20 October 2013

Brown-nosing Campaign Gone Awry

I swear I wrote a post last night. I have no idea where all of my text ran off to, nor do I know why it did not get posted. That being said, the joke I made was something along the lines of "Looking for the perfect card for your terrible balls?"

Actually that was supposed to be boss but t2t  strikes again! (Though I suppose your balls could use a greeting card every once in a while. It's hard work being stuck next to Penis all the time.)

I also recall a tirade on the overlap of holidays in retail but that topic's been hashed and rehashed and is trending on Twitter currently so... (I don't f****** know; I'm still apathetic towards Twitter.)

Back to the photo...which is conveniently placed at the bottom of this post whenever I do mobile blogging (meh). When would it be appropriate to use a Halloween card as a Bosses Day card? The Wicked Witch of the West, maybe?  Voldemort? Someone with a humpback or skin condition? (The previous candidates definitely qualify here.) I don't know. Post your thoughts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving