28 October 2013

Dirty QWERTY makes everything more enjoyable

So today I attempt to create a post on my phone with the slide typing on the Blogger website (rather than the app) because the computer is still out of service and this post really requires two photos (which the Blogger app doesn't allow for whatever reason). Dog #1 is dozing under my arm and Dog#2 is dozing behind the couch (both are snoring) and life is good. Seems like the type of atmosphere that is conducive to these kind of things but I really miss having a QWERTY I can clickity clack my fingers across. I refuse to allow this device of convenience to kill my vocabulary; however, I may be unable to stop the atrophy of my finger muscles if I let the keyboard lie untouched for much longer. I believe I will have to visit her and caress her plastic keys very soon (especially considering NaNoWriMo begins on Friday and I am determined to complete a novel -- not just come up with a million distractions and excuses not to).

That being said, feast your eyes on this:


And you may ask yourself...What 
is this oversized voodoo doll doing in the thrift shop?  That is a question for another day. Today, I simply implore you to look cloooser, Simba.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving