02 July 2014

Owlgoidl

Pro Tip: When no blog title presents itself, smash your keyboard into any nearby object.


I get particular pleasure out of threading together items that were photographed during different window-shopping voyages. (Yar.) But I really don't have it in me right now [is what she said].

I was energetic and gung-ho about this whole blogging thing. Then I decided to mow the lawn and walk the dog through the park for my entire afternoon and the feeling passed. (If I had skipped the physical exertion part and just blogged, your head would have exploded.)

(Science.)

So I'm now tired and ready to relax on the couch. But I need to blog. So rather than threading together items and using my mind to find their common ground, I'll just throw a string of unrelated photos at you. Here goes nothing!

The first guy I ran into was Papa Smurf. The startled look on his face suggests that he was just as surprised to see me as I him.

Gimp suit or Batman costume?
I then ran into a few rabbits -- A hand-painted Roger Rabbit figurine that not even a parent could love:

Steroids abuse affects your physical appearance, kids.
A rabbit priest:


"Lord, thank you for carrots..."
And a little later, with my dog Kara in tow, I found a real rabbit:

Fat and lazy Leo the rabbit.

This is Leo the rabbit, available for adoption from the local Petco. Dog -- who has slaughtered at least two rabbits in the backyard -- didn't know what to think. It looked and smelled like food, but it sure didn't move like food.

Check out this school bus mod!

Not for your average bus aficionado.
I can just see the bus drivers from this school district, chewing their gum and apathetically answering a news reporter's questions: "Sure, lots of kids fall off the bus when it's their stop. But it sure looks cool."

(If I happen to offend any bus drivers, sorry. I know not what I do.)

Another interesting detail on this one: its place of origin.

Given the snow in Toronto, these tires make sense. Hm.
There is more thing you might wanna see --

Damn right budget cuts are rough on schools!

That's enough for today. See in a day or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving