29 June 2014

NSFW

 ...unless you work from home or are using your boss's computer.

Sometimes, out of the blue...when you're least expecting it (but why would you?), you find yourself drawn to something or someone. "In love, if you will."

For me, it was Ricky Skaggs:

"Love's Gonna Get Ya!" He shouts. How right he was.
For the record, the first draft of this post tried to piggy-back on Skaggs' Wordart designs (something atrocious like this). But I ultimately decided the album cover said enough on its own. Who knows, maybe I'll bring the WordArt back for the third draft.


Anyway, here's the close-up:

NOT gonna get ya: Ricky Skaggs's fashion line.

This background is so 1990s Jostens that I can't even handle it.

Speaking of the inevitability of love's getting got:

No argument here: they always manage to do that.

And why, do you suppose, are Donny & Marie so insistent that the world go away?

Well, I mean...

My word! There's such a thing as delicacy, you uncouth villains!

Or maybe not.
 I really don't have anything to top that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving