20 June 2014

The Camel

I was looking through the t-shirts at a Goodwill precisely 64 days ago, and found this blue and yellow option. The color was vibrant, I knew for certain that it had never been worn nor washed in its lifetime. Suddenly, as my eyes slid over skillful embroidery, I understood why.

Poop®: Now Available in NAVY!
Turns out this unfortunate shirt was courtesy of Peeps®, the marshmallow treats most often experienced during Easter.

Peeps® brings you...Poops®!


Exactly 7564.2 seconds after I found that shirt, I located this piece of art.

Prints Now Available: Nowhere.

So what do we have so far? We have a t-shirt with a pile of poop embroidered on its front panel; we have an inspiration drawing that shows bare ass. What else could we need?

How about the plumber himself?
[Insert laughter appropriate to how funny you thought this progression was.]
[Possibly cicadas chirping.]

Now that I've reached the end of this post, it occurs to me how badly (if at all) planned my composition was. I picked three mildly amusing pictures just stuck them to a big piece of digital posterboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving