25 June 2014

Danube right here, right now.

Admittedly, this is so low-brow that not even kids are going to laugh.



Well, maybe kids at heart. (That's what they call old people. I'll be 29 in a few days.)

But I found something even gayer.




That's right, the album "Void where Inhibited" from the ambiguously homosexual dance troupe, Gotham. (I was both surprised and impressed by what I found at that link, so maybe I'll have to forget I ever saw this terrible album cover and give them a listen.)

With such songs as...


...this group is a winner.

(In other news, there is another album out there with the same title by a funk group called Belizbeha
But don't hit replay too many times because you might get a nasty surprise. (Unless you're into that sort of thing...)

I'd really rather not, thanks.

Derp.

Well, whatever cup of tea you're craving, sip deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving