01 August 2014

Throwback!

Yanking the Fountain until it Hirts


Throwback! While Coke and Pepsi's renditions give you real cane sugar, I offer you some genuine asshattery with these old albums. Enjoy.

Before Weird Al:

Really, anything that involves a good yank is alright in my book.

Remember this guy? (Flashback here)


Featuring such hits as "Moo Moo", "Django's Castle", and "Rumpus"!

And maybe this guy too?


You say "plenty" but I just can't get enough Pete!

 One more, since I can't refuse any reason to make a(nother) dick joke.

Santa is truly the master of his organ at Christmas.
 Please add your voice to the conversation in the comments below. I'd especially love your thoughts on the inspiration for Al Hirt's song titles. Participate, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving