27 August 2014

Reintroduction

So you want to be a wrap superstar...

So, if the phrase "a day or two" means anything...it means that time is relative. (In case you haven't been biting your nails counting the days on the calendar for my next blog post, it's been almost 2 months since my last post.)

I guess I should flip open my window-shopping photo album and post something humorous.

"Good enough." Say 4 out of 5 BDSM aficionados.

I may have posted this on my Facebook page, but I apparently didn't wring all of the hilarity out of it on that forum so I'm going to take a few moments here to talk to myself (and, as a bonus, any "you's" in that big, scary cyberspace).

Yet here I am, with a single quip:

Purity Wrap: Fulfilling your contraceptive needs since 1961.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving