30 August 2014

Caffeine

Is it Parkinson's or too much caffeine?


A little off-topic today, which really isn't anything new aside from the fact that this tangent is intentional. So no window shopping today, but a girl's gotta eat so I made my way to IHOP. I was trying to decide which flavor of coffee I wanted (since "am I going to get a coffee" is not even up for discussion) and discovered this interesting blurb.

The original "We don't give a fuck" didn't score well in test groups.

Other things this menu isn't responsible for: world hunger, cock fighting, and your terrible fashion sense.

Sidebar: I frequent IHOP regularly ("Chicken Florentine Crepes and Original Iced Coffee, please!") and am just busting your balls, anthropomorphized-just-for-this-sentence restaurant chain.

1 comment:

  1. What an odd thing to put on a menu. Does their menu constantly receive messages regarding lost or stolen belongings?

    ReplyDelete

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving