08 September 2012

Go to Goodwill for a good time...


Last month, I wandered through a Goodwill and found a couple over-sized stuffed animals lounging on a couch. Their positioning was that of two creatures who don't quite know how foreplay works. (Though, if I must be honest, my knowledge of canine foreplay is not quite at Cesar Milan level, so maybe this is it.) I brushed it off as toys left behind by a kid waiting for her parents to finish inspecting the lightly-used khaki pants and Hawaiian shirts...then I walked away to inspect the lightly-used khaki pants and Hawaiian shirts. 

Not quite sure why I took a picture...

...But thank goodness I did! It turns out my local Goodwill is a hotbed of sin. Just yesterday, on my way to the book section, I passed a wolf that appeared to be studying his prey.



Having grown up in the '90s, I am not oblivious to the circle of life (Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba). But I had to be sure that the rabbit didn't have any little babies. My initial look showed nothing out of the ordinary...but wait! Was that a brown bunny peeking out on the left?



Not quite.



The scene that unfolded was a bit unsettling and left many questions unanswered. Was the wolf seeking a meal...or did he just like to watch? I walked to the far end of the store, hoping to wipe my memory of the horrible images I'd seen. 

Then I found this.


Now I'm all for loving whoever your heart leads you to regardless of race, religion, sex, etc. (Though it has been a bit difficult to watch Capt. Jack Harkness make out with everybody on Torchwood when all I really want to see is a hot, sweaty coupling with Gwen -- but I hold that that's not contrary to my previous statement when the writers have been hinting at it since day one.) 

But in the middle of Goodwill? C'mon girls, have some decency!



Hell of a bachelorette party, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving