09 September 2012

The end of a (Jersey Shore) era means the rebirth of the NJ tourism industry.

Figure I should get these pictures off the table before their recent cancellation is not-so-recent anymore.
I'll keep it short and sweet, both to keep myself from wasting time on this crap and to keep Jersey Shore viewers from overstimulating their brains.

Reading. Is. Hard.

So is trying to find a reason why this crap could stay on TV for 6 seasons. I think the only way I'd watch is if they did a season in an exotic locale known for its cannibalistic tribal societies. Hand me the popcorn.

So we're agreed: Jersey Shore needs to kill off the "Snookie" generation and start from scratch. We might as well go ahead and -- I'll be lenient -- reprogram whoever at MTV thought this would be a good idea:




You've wasted x hours of your life watching this show, oblivious to your liquifying grey matter. Surely you can spare another 2x hours playing this awesome game!

No, I do not know who would buy this game for $10. I am not sure I could even give you someone who would suggest it for game night, were it a freebie. (I suppose those people who can bear to drain 30 minutes of their lives by watching this show might care to waste money and time on this board game...but I have a rule to stay away from this particular demographic).

This being said (and me having tired of this topic three paragraphs ago), I must give a shout-out to the Big Lots employee who stocked the shelves before my last visit to the store.  Score.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving