04 September 2012

T'was a bit overcast today...

Given that my viewership is currently limited to my inner circle of friends (which at this time is largely made up of musicians from Hubby's band), I thought it would be good for me to scope out inspiration for their future album cover art. Enter Tony Sandler & Ralph Young.


Songs include the ocular hits Angel Eyes and Spanish Eyes (mutually exclusive, apparently) as well as a trio of days: "Seven Lonely --", "Yellow --", and "In the Sunshine --".

So, Flannelites: A simple green screen can make this a reality. (Or we can just Photoshop the band onto one of the buildings in the background.) 

While you admire the photograph above and wonder where all the "classy" musicians disappeared to, I offer you a couple chances to stretch your mind...

FILL IN THE BLANKS
Sunshine Days lead to _____ Nights.

INEQUALITY
Irony of a nighttime scene on the cover of "Sunshine Days"
 < or = or > 
Ironic appeal of this album & my (dare I say it?) hipster hobby?

1 comment:

  1. I'm just gonna give it a wild guess here:

    1.) Sunshine Days lead to Seven Lonely Nights?

    2.) Irony of a nighttime scene on the cover of "Sunshine Days" < Ironic appeal of this album & your hipster hobby?

    I could be wrong, but I think we both know that I'm not. :-)

    ReplyDelete

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving