04 December 2012

I'll take one of each (for kindling)!

It was half-off day (a.k.a Tuesday) at the local thrift store, so I took a stroll. Rather than hoard these photos and hope for enough inspiration to compose a post on each, I've opted to dump them here.


Football fields in the Appalachians are twice as long as those in flatter parts of the country. This makes it considerably tougher for the athletes but much easier to tell who's dominating the game -- not to mention who's got the best calf muscles!


There are many reasons why I'd avoid wrestling one pirate (el razón número uno: anal rape), but TWO pirates?? I'd rather stay away from dual Blackbeards, thank you.

 What do you MEAN they meant "duels"? Only someone with a handful of concussions in their medical history would mix up those two...oh wait.

In other news, did Blizzard approve the use of those orc silhouettes?


Do kids love Publix as much as this t-shirt claims or is this just an impulse item targeting pedophiles in the aisles?


It's really a bitch when the ball goes out of bounds.


Noah really knows how to please a woman.


Noah really knows how to please a sow.


1. Cael is not a misspelling.
2. If you want to survive Penn State athletics, you'd BETTER be good at wrestling.



Do a 5K to gauge your fitness and prove your persistence. Run to support a charity. But I can think of better ways to celebrate than sweating on a dirt path with my family. I do believe I'm one of those people by the grill, thank you.

 
I was thinking something along these lines.

Or maybe an allusion to this guy.


Get in shape or you're dead.


1. I only see ONE peanut there. What proof do I have there are more? Is the crowned peanut featured on this red shirt the leader of the [insert legume-appropriate collective noun]? 
2. Your peanuts aren't famous just because you say so. I'm going to need more proof than a flashy red shirt. Maybe an endorsement from a movie star (genre TBA) would help.


I can understand wanting to dress up like a superhero, but I'm pretty sure Superman never had a backpack with his emblem on it (so as not to reveal his secret identity) and I'm 83% sure that Clark Kent prefers fanny-packs.


Looking for an outfit that will guarantee you'll remain single for another Valentine's Day? Try this cardigan, which features four familiar insects with a lot of heart! *sparkly smile*



Alright friends, that's it for today's photo dump. Let me know what you think of the different format & perhaps I'll make a regular thing out of it. Until next time, innocent bystanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving