27 August 2012

Give me a W! Give me a T! Give me an F!


So I realize this shirt is pretty ordinary and there's really nothing humorous about it at all -- except for maybe the fact that it's heather gray which is in a totally different world than the "grey" I'm accustomed to. (Ambiguously pretentious?) What's humorous is the first thought to pop into my head (which is eternally*preserved in its file name on my phone):


But her team sucks; I cheer for the Southern Rapscallions.jpg

I can see her now: the cheer mom for NORTHERN HIGH screaming in the stands for the Rap's. That daughter is going to be emotionally stunted.


Okay, I get it. Here I am laughing at something that only makes sense in my own head.  I get it!

...

I guess you had to be there.

*eternity, in this case, equating to the few days it takes me to delete the photo from my phone

1 comment:

  1. I also thought it was hilarious but, to be fair, you and I have disturbingly similar brains.

    ReplyDelete

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving