22 March 2013

Oregon's Organ's Origin is not the Orient...or Is It?

It's 1:50 and I need to wake up tomorrow at 6:30 to get all my shit done so I can lie down and relax at the spa. (Yes, I am fully conscious of the insanity of that last statement.) In other news, the spa visit is to be followed by some pretty epic noms at a Chinese buffet and even more epic window shopping which I am confident will turn up some rich blogging inspiration.

Rather than strain my brain by carefully selecting 1000 words (okay, not all that carefully; it's pretty much just stream-of-consciousness here), I would like to once again admire a beautiful organ.


Pretty standard organ, aching for some In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida.

Perc, attack!



Who are you kidding, turning that knob halfway? Turn it to eleven, damnit!



Just ease it in...


It's not the size that matters, blah blah blah...

Time for a solo. (Again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving