23 March 2013

Stop Staring at Me!

Short and sweet, as I've got to be in to work in less than six hours and I still want to get a little reading done. Being a thrifter of some frequency, I tend to see emerging patterns in store stock across the board. I found this little kitty at Big Lots:

Meow. (Translation: With my x-ray vision, I can see your nipples. Only two? How strange.) 


I found this big-headed vampire at a local Goodwill and was fully prepared to pass him by...


...until I realized his mouth opened to reveal:

Bloodsucking is old news. I flash people instead.


Finally, we have the gator who is both happy to see you and fully-caffeinated to get the job done.

How you doin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving