14 April 2013

Necking

It's been a pretty bleak week for curiosities, with nothing noteworthy to share from my regular haunts. I do believe I'll have to expand my search area next week to refill my photo supplies. That being said, here are a few relatively tame (compared to my last two posts) tees featuring wild animals.

First up, an elephant training for the animal kingdom version of the pole vault. It seems the red bird on his trunk is his tough-love coach, while the too-cool-for-school giraffe gets relegated to sports equipment. (Giggity?) Not quite sure what the sea serpents are doing in the picture...is the competition occurring on a sheet of glass (if so, I applaud the animals' ingenuity in creating an athletic arena which allows for water-breathers spectators ... and I give props to the elephant's ability to maintain traction on the smooth surface)? Was the T-shirt artist trying to expand the subject matter to a wider range of creatures...or was (s)he just trying a little too hard to diversify the color palette in the composition?

 

At this point, you're probably feeling for the abused giraffe. But consider the plight of his long-necked friend:


No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving