06 June 2013

Sexy Seaman

It's interesting that when I start a blog post, in order to properly display my text

I have decided that I need to simplify.

I use too many words to say the simplest thing. (See previous paragraph.)


I just cannot seem to stop overcomplicating [what the fuck are the specifics on this supposed Gradient of Complexity? "Undercomplicated" to just plain "complicated" to "overcomplicated" to "outside-of-the-atmosphere-bat-shit-fucking-crazy-complicated" (which, I can only suspect, is also known as OABSFCC)?]

(See following paragraph.)

The photos below seem to prove that sometimes you don't need a whole book full of words. Sometimes you can simply make do with the titles.


Especially when the spines look this good.

For your patience today (and for the dry months that preceded June), I bring you...

THE FULL FRONTAL!

To busy staring at the cover to dog-ear a single page.


In other news, all apologies if the strikeout text above was too difficult to read. (You missed the whole schtick on the top page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving