07 June 2013

Ts & A [relatively short post]

I'm a bit strapped for time but want to get something out into the world, so here are a T-shirts with mildly amusing commentary.

But they do control the SeXbox.

Can the new recruits rise to the challenge?

I confess that I'm more familiar with these PSAs than with the episodes themselves, so I can't really throw any hypotheticals at you that involve your favorite characters from the '80s cartoon. (I guess what I'm saying is that I lost the battle of which knowing is half.)

But please share your visions of the newest recruits in '07 (2007? ...Or 1907?) in the comments and perhaps someone else can provide the laughs here. Hell, maybe I'll even ponder this idea during my lunch break and tack on some comments later. (You can only find out by visiting this blog regularly. Time will tell whether you'll be rewarded for your efforts with lols or absolutely nothing.)

So that's who left that flaming bag on my doorstep...
It's not Halloween until your jack-o-lanterns have been smashed and your shoe has stomped out a fiery mess. (Do not take my sarcasm as a request for such things. I am not afraid to retaliate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving