17 June 2013

The dump grew too massive...

...so I flushed once and return with more.

(Ew.)

Let's forget I made a poop joke and move along. [Insert correlation between poop and All American Rejects here.]

Slosh with me in this entropic mess:

Meow. (These cramped quarters are not nearly as sweet as they are patriotic.)



Racist or nationalistic?
See also, THIS.

Doesn't sound very super.
Pretty sure Superman would choose a much less topical t-shirt to wear while completing Lois' honey-do-list. (Unless his strategy is misdirection.) Though I suppose if a pair of glasses and a suit is his "disguise" then perhaps something equally obvious would make up his work clothes. Who knows? (Probably the same person who cares.)

Did they ever catch that leprechaun? I don't keep up with the news.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving