04 April 2013

Use the force, Conan.

Conan's in the ATL this week! I should have pulled out all the stops (compare my ignorant interpretation to the actual origin of this phrase at the bottom of the post if this is something you care about) to get my ass in one of those seats, but alas I did not. I will have to settle for staring at this Obi-wan Kenobi Pez dispenser...

I miss bearded Conan.

Serious eye candy.
BALDERDASH TIME!
 
Pulling out the stops means:
  • Physically pulling out STOP signs from the ground, to precipitate traffic anarchy
  • Removing the brakes from someone's vehicle, in order to precipitate their death
  • Removing stoppers from numerous bottles (of bath salts to precipitate the zombie apocalypse?
  • Pulling out the knobs (called "stops") that control the flow of air in pipe organs, to precipitate a Mass with musical mass (turn it up to 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There once was a woman who lived in a shoe.

Featured Post

T-Shirt Rack Diving